A Buckeye in Texas

Monday, December 22, 2008

Going home to the cold with a cold

I'm leaving for Ohio in a day and a half. While I can hardly wait to deboard the plane in Columbus, I have an unexpected, unwanted friend going with me. It started with the sniffles on Saturday. I was sitting at work, minding my own business, when all of a sudden my nose started running. Soon, the runny nose developed into a slightly sore, phlegmy throat. Now I fear that I will be in full-fledged sickness when I arrive at home.

The good news is that they're going to be having a heat wave while I'm in the Buckeye State. 30s and 40s all week. Sunny on Christmas day! It's a shame not to see any snow this winter, but I wasn't looking forward to slipping and sliding on ice anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home