A Buckeye in Texas

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Now the blog is mine

My first blog post post-23 things. Now I find myself with nothing to write about. ...

I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow. That should be fun. My friend moved there over the summer, and I will be her first visitor from home (Ohio), although I'm not exactly coming from Ohio. It will be nice to spend some time with a person I've known longer than 2 years. I usually only get to do that when I go home.

I'm looking forward to leaving town for a couple days too.

1 Comments:

  • At March 11, 2009 at 2:24 AM , Blogger L. Advie said...

    Hello Buckeye I hope your trip to GA went well. I took a recent trip with the San Antonio TX Master Naturalists and I learned what the mexican buckeye looked/looks like. I thought of you. Enjoy your day. Blog about your world and your happenings. Just cause the 23 Things ends...does not mean the inspiration stops. Sounds like you have lots. Share a blog or two with us? Happy sharing

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home