A Buckeye in Texas

Thursday, September 17, 2009

New life for an old blog

I started this blog late last year as part of a project we were working on with library staff. Since the past year has been nothing short of a whirlwind for me, I haven't had a whole lot of time to keep up with it.

As I mentioned in my Facebook posting, though, I want to ease myself back into writing, so thanks to a suggestion from my friend Maureen, I decided to fire up the old blog again. I tried to erase all the boring work projects and leave the postings that somehow relate to my personal life.

I'm not posting this address on my Facebook, so the only folks who know about it are hand picked by me. Perhaps I've enjoyed a really great conversation with you in the past or else you left a comment on my note on Facebook, or maybe both. Either way, I respect you and have enjoyed your company. I'm hoping to create a place where I can post more personal thoughts than what I do on Facebook. So, there won't be a whole lot of mention about the food I'm eating or the sports I'm watching. Sorry to disappoint you. I know how interesting that can be. : ) And I think I'll only post when I have something good to say. It's up to you whether you want to read the posts or not. That's the beauty of a blog as opposed to e-mail.

I hope you enjoy the reading.

Sherrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home